Social Media Marketing Specialist
Hi there! Thanks so much for taking this step to get to know us and for inviting us to get to know you better. We're always looking for the next person who could be a great fit for our team! Is it you?
We’re looking for someone who can jump in and hit the ground running as a Social Media Marketing Specialist. Here is a breakdown of what you can expect!
Things You Might Do
We're a growing digital marketing agency, so you'll likely get your hands dirty in a little bit of everything. That said, here are some things you'll get to lead:
- Own all communication through social media platforms (ensuring relevancy, timeliness, among other things) on behalf of assigned clients
- Research, create, and post curated content for Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, and Google Plus and others
- Formulating paid-social strategy for client businesses and ensuring that recommendations and decisions are consistent with client objectives
- Assuming the lead role in integrating our client’s social efforts and demonstrate full understanding of client’s businesses as basis for all future work
- Fully managing campaign set-up, activation, and day-to-day client communication
- Working with clients to create a social media strategy that collaborates with email, PR, and advertising campaigns, research top influencers, competitors, and trends in clients’ industries
- Analyzing and reporting relevant social media KPIs on a monthly basis for successes and opportunities
In terms of what you can bring to the team and your experience, here’s an ideal profile we’re looking for:
- 1-2+ years of social media and/or digital marketing experience within an agency/client environment (in a role or roles in which social media is comprised of most/all of the job duties).
- In-depth knowledge of major social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, YouTube, etc.) and analytics tools
- Extensive experience developing, optimizing, analyzing, and reporting on organic and paid campaigns on social platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, etc)
- Outstanding analytical skills for measuring and tracking success and KPIs with ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions
- Creative and analytical skills with the ability to take direction well, learn/develop new skill sets, problem solve, and take on new challenges while paying strong attention to detail
- Self-motivated, strong work ethic and can prioritize daily responsibilities
- Experience in client services and customer engagement
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge in working with Facebook Ads Manager, Power Editor, and Google Analytics
- Ability to think on your feet and work independently with limited resources on multiple tasks being deadline driven
- Solid Knowledge with MS Excel application and general knowledge of other office applications, Google work products, and other common applications
- Understanding the “brand voice” of various clients
- Continually seek innovative and breakthrough ideas, approaches, and solutions
- Experience in the hospitality, retail, and/or real estate industry is a major plus
- Must maintain residency in the U.S.
- Competitive Salary
- 100% Remote: Work from anywhere!
- Great healthcare + dental + vision coverage
- Work with awesome people and companies around the world
As a 100% remote team, we work toward our goals by being in regular communication over Slack, Google Docs, Skype, and other tools.
We also strive for a great balance of being a team that feels like a family. That means we share feedback regularly, support each other's self-improvement efforts, and take mistakes as opportunities to learn together.
Still reading? We want to hear from you!
We'd absolutely love to hear from you if this feels like an amazing fit. If you silently shout "YES!" to everything about this role, please get in touch!